Prop Store

Star Wars Price Drop -- Rey Scavenger Lightsaber Master Chassis DIY Kit

Sold for 545 USD - Out of Stock
I purchased the Rey Scavenger lightsaber from the Saber Armory with the Master Chassis DIY kit, planning on hiring an expert to install the kit into the lightsaber hilt for me. However, I decided to just have a static display to match my other sabers, so ... I am offering up the Master Chassis kit. Based on what I saw on SA's web site, when installed in the saber, this kit is impressive.

I dropped the price to $545 shipped/insured (US sales only). This price is about 30% off the cost of adding the kit to the saber purchase (SA didn't offer the chassis separately, though it can be purchased from the maker (GOTH3Designs)), plus no waiting.

I did not open the individual part packages so the pictures don't show any detail, but figured it was safer to keep them in the packages. It includes all the parts identified by SA.

Thanks for looking, any questions, please ask.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,717
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,328
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store