Pretty Cool Anime Like jacket

Mechinyun

Sr Member
http://www.bearbrick.com/firstjkt/

Kind of expensive. Kinda cool though.. when I did some searching around about it, it looks like it comes from the japanese version of power rangers.

first_jyacket.jpg

Thats ok I wouldnt pick one up,the price is too high for me. Thought others might find this intresting. I gotta start saving pennies, MR is about to put in me out on the street with the falcon and enterprise....

i actually wanted to do one of those kamen rider costumes, you can find jackets like that on yahoo japan prlly cheaper made for costuming

Pretty cool if used with a costume, but it's a little outlandish for, say, riding
your Harley. :)

Those shoulder thingies could stand to be a little bigger.

$980? Ouch.

Oh. MASKED RIDER 's jacket.
The protector of the shoulder and the elbow is built by 3D scanning data of a genuine prop.

I was speaking just from an overall standpoint about the item as clothing. As a replica, if those details are accurate, then by all means that's the way to go.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Treadwell @ May 2 2006, 05:04 PM) [snapback]1236825[/snapback]</div>
I was speaking just from an overall standpoint about the item as clothing. As a replica, if those details are accurate, then by all means that's the way to go.
[/b]

It understands. :)
Sorry. I did not say to you.
I only read Japanese in the pic. :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back