Pretty Awesome Predator Statue and Mini Bust

hiya ppl heres two links to a pretty awesome P2 Statue and mini bust , Tell me what you think or if you already have them .

Predator Mini Bust

P2 Statue
i have both of them, nice pieces i must say, i really like the predator bust holding the skullnspine, but the P2 was a little off in a couple ways, didn't like the proportions of the bio, or how they shaped it, and when it was released the prototype pics had shown that free hand out and and palm facing the floor, then when it came out they for some reason decided to change the position of the arm without telling anyone!! and it now has that, as stated in the past the "pass me the ball" pose that I'm pretty sure is in that pic there, but still nice, especially if you got the exclusive with the unmasked head, which is my preferred way of displaying this piece. there is also a P1 in that same format,style, which was much more excepted and appreciated by the pred community. much cooler base, no bad proportions, descent paint up. (some complained about the paint job on the unmasked P1 head for it's lack of detail, but all the ones that I've seen still looked pretty damn good

i have both of them, nice pieces i must say, i really like the predator bust holding the skullnspine, but the P2 was a little off in a couple ways, didn't like the proportions of the bio, or how they shaped it, and when it was released the prototype pics had shown that free hand out and and palm facing the floor, then when it came out they for some reason decided to change the position of the arm without telling anyone!! and it now has that, as stated in the past the "pass me the ball" pose that I'm pretty sure is in that pic there, but still nice, especially if you got the exclusive with the unmasked head, which is my preferred way of displaying this piece. there is also a P1 in that same format,style, which was much more excepted and appreciated by the pred community. much cooler base, no bad proportions, descent paint up. (some complained about the paint job on the unmasked P1 head for it's lack of detail, but all the ones that I've seen still looked pretty damn good

i know i love the bust where he's holding the Skull And Spine it looks awesome i'm gonna get wen i can afford it and the P2 one , lol but he does look like he's waiting for a football pass like you said

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back