Presenting my Jin Roh red eye collection

bothanspy

Sr Member
Did some clean up on my display ... Jin Roh, life size mask + helmet, plus 2 figures (Dragon, Cy-girl) and one model.

Model is base on the anime version, Dragon is on the life action version, and Cy-girl is a fictional character.

The Mauser is a Marushin, gas airsoft shooter.

[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/jinroh0002.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/jinroh0003.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/jinroh0006.jpg[/image]

AWESOME collection. Love that armor. :thumbsup

Originally posted by bothanspy@Jan 7 2006, 11:58 PM
Cy-girl is a fictional character.

Um.... I hate to break it to you. They are all fictional characters. :p

- k

Originally posted by phase pistol+Jan 7 2006, 10:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phase pistol @ Jan 7 2006, 10:29 PM)</div>
AWESOME collection. Love that armor. :thumbsup

<!--QuoteBegin-bothanspy
@Jan 7 2006, 11:58 PM
Cy-girl is a fictional character.

Um.... I hate to break it to you. They are all fictional characters. :p

- k
[snapback]1153629[/snapback]​
[/b]

Really. and there is no Santa?.? :eek

:D

Originally posted by bothanspy@Jan 8 2006, 12:30 AM

Really.  and there is no Santa?.? :eek

[snapback]1153630[/snapback]​

:cry

Very nice collection. Mind if I ask where you got the armor and helmet for the Cy-Girl. Did they do one as an officially licensed product? Did you kit bash it? Scratch build? I'd love to know.

Originally posted by RedTwoX+Jan 7 2006, 11:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedTwoX @ Jan 7 2006, 11:00 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-bothanspy
@Jan 8 2006, 12:30 AM

Very nice collection. Mind if I ask where you got the armor and helmet for the Cy-Girl. Did they do one as an officially licensed product? Did you kit bash it? Scratch build? I'd love to know.
[snapback]1153673[/snapback]​
[/b]

It's put out by Takara. They're all over eBay.

Originally posted by RedTwoX+Jan 8 2006, 12:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedTwoX @ Jan 8 2006, 12:00 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-bothanspy
@Jan 8 2006, 12:30 AM

[snapback]1153673[/snapback]​
[/b]

Jin-Roh Cy-Girl is a offical product from TANAKA. It's a Japanese release only figure. You can still find it on eBay from time to time. Mine is the version 2, limited Gray version. The 1st was a black version.

Cool, I'm just starting on my own helmet and mask.

Can I ask you where your mask came from? I'm planning on modifying a russian gasmask.

The Cygirl figure is actually Midori Washio from the live action Red Spectacles movie, btw.

I've always been a fan of that armor. Even before I knew what it was from. The little forearm shield is teh coolest.
jin.png

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back