Prequel Comics

blee947

Just a warning, spare your money rather than buying the worthless, horrible art filled, crappy unimaginitive quickly thrown together, bag of crap comics ever made.

The prequel comics are horrible.

Too late already got mine and I like them because it explains a lot before watching the movie especially about how this guy wounded up dead
predatorsset13.jpg

Too late already got mine and I like them because it explains a lot before watching the movie especially about how this guy wounded up dead
predatorsset13.jpg

WRONG.

In the comic the guy is wearing a t shirt and doesnt have a gun. Thats why it sucks cause they didnt even bother to get details stright, they just threw some **** story and art together,

God, really, trip over details like the gun and a shirt :')

Go cry in a corner, the comics provide backing and set the mood right, and are entertaining to read. Can't find 4 online (no comic store around here sadly)

U
God, really, trip over details like the gun and a shirt :')

Go cry in a corner, the comics provide backing and set the mood right, and are entertaining to read. Can't find 4 online (no comic store around here sadly)

Try ebay, there's lots on there, then you'll ssee how crappy they are, like something you'd get out of a cereal box .

well the movie comic is the point of view if the girl, so it does not so much, only the things she was involved with.

Can't find 4 online (no comic store around here sadly)

Try "Things from another world" or www.TFAW.com. Also if you go to Darkhorse.com it will tell you who has them based on your zip code. I have all four and its really not that bad. It gives you a deeper look into Nolands character.

i actually am loving the prequel comics i just have to go get issue 4 and im all set

in my opinion it has great information and the art is on par with all the prior darkhorse predator comics

Right now Dark Horse really has an excellent story going with AVP Three World Wars! It's much better than the Predators prequels and sequel. Did anyone happen to read the sequel to Predators yet?

What do you think of the new Predator? I've never seen him used in comics, movies or novels. Kenner almost produced an action figure of him. Thoughts....

Here's my video of Predators Preserve the Game
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F...p;v=FheQgGLtdFA

Honestly, comics these days have such crappy manga-esque simplified art. The original Aliens comics from 1989 were the ****, though. Good story, good drawings, and pretty collectible too .

yeah I thought they would be crap was hoping they were good but some movie tie in things are
doomed cause they rush them for a quick release I still gotta read those AVP war ones the covers
look AWESOME XD

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back