Limited Run Star Trek - Edith Keeler Prop Newspapers - The City on the Edge of Forever

Sample of the restored scan of one of the inside pages.

Pg 2-4 Corner.JPG

Slightly off-topic, but would anyone be interested in a replica of this Thursday, December 18, 1986 San Francisco Register newspaper as seen in Star Trek IV? Since it was made by EHP, just like the Keeler newspapers, I already have reference for almost everything I need, except the front page photo.

ST4 NEWSPAPER DATE 2.png

ST4 NEWSPAPER DATE 1.png

All newspaper page art is completed, so I may be able to have these ready in about 4 weeks, instead of my previous estimate of December.

No I meant the trek IV paper

I'll let you know as soon as I have more info. I will need to find the front page photo before I can proceed with those.

Just a question about shipping. How will they be packaged ? In a tube or folded ?

I will be using flat, rigid 18" x 13" photo mailers with double cardboard backing to protect the papers.
I've been using these to ship all of my BTTF newspapers for about 6 years now, with no problems.

I'll let you know as soon as I have more info. I will need to find the front page photo before I can proceed with those.

I will be using flat, rigid 18" x 13" photo mailers with double cardboard backing to protect the papers.
I've been using these to ship all of my BTTF newspapers for about 6 years now, with no problems.
Thanks

I have an update regarding the Dec. 18, 1986 San Francisco Register newspaper from Star Trek IV.

EHP was able to locate and send me another prop newspaper which has the exact same firefighter photo.

I am reconstructing the artwork for the front page now. I have some restored high-res scans of the screen-accurate inside and back pages. These are the same pages I used for my BTTF (Part 1) Hill Valley Telegraph newspaper replicas. EHP used the same filler pages for the prop newspapers in ST IV, and many other movies and TV shows from the mid-1970s up until about 1988, when those pages were replaced with 'The Recurring Prop Newspaper'.

All orders for the Edith Keeler set will include a copy of this 1986 newspaper as a free extra item.

ST4 NEWSPAPER DATE 2.png

peter1701

The front page for the ST IV newspaper is completed. I will receive those in about 7-10 days, and they will also be available as a separate item. I should have the Edith Keeler newspapers ready to go in about 3-4 weeks. I'm doing some further refinements to that one Keeler page that I had to reconstruct from reference material, because it's not quite right yet. I will most likely have the sets ready for shipping sometime around October 25-November 15.

ST IV Page.PNG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back