Question Premium Membership Without Auto Renewal (answered)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AJRand

For those of us that hate auto renew services, for me personally this is one reason why I do not sign up for premium status. I would rather be able to buy just a month rather than having an auto renew subscription.

Is there a possibility of simply adding this option? It would make things easier like I want to sign up for a month when I have items I want to list in junkyard.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Premium Membership Auto Renewal

For those of us that hate auto renew services, for me personally this is one reason why I do not sign up for premium status. I would rather be able to buy just a month rather than having an auto renew subscription.

Is there a possibility of simply adding this option? It would make things easier like I want to sign up for a month when I have items I want to list in junkyard.
You can do exactly that at the RPF Merchandise online store. :)

http://sulacorp.com/collections/rpf/products/rpf-premium-membership