Premium Membership status

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

VashDstampede

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi there,
I tried to post in the Junkyard a couple of weeks ago and noticed that it said I had insufficient privileges to post threads there.
I’ve had recurring payment for premium membership for years and the current charge was made in the end of October.

I then contacted RPF support as well as sending Art an email.
I received an email reply on 11/25 from an RPF Staff member that the issue was forwarded to the person handling the premium memberships.
I sent another email regarding the status on 11/30 and haven’t had a response since, so I figured I’d try this route.

Pretty please can I get my premium membership status back? :)

Thanks,
-Ely

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi there,
I tried to post in the Junkyard a couple of weeks ago and noticed that it said I had insufficient privileges to post threads there.
I’ve had recurring payment for premium membership for years and the current charge was made in the end of October.

I then contacted RPF support as well as sending Art an email.
I received an email reply on 11/25 from an RPF Staff member that the issue was forwarded to the person handling the premium memberships.
I sent another email regarding the status on 11/30 and haven’t had a response since, so I figured I’d try this route.

Pretty please can I get my premium membership status back? :)

Thanks,
-Ely
Very sorry to hear that no one has contacted you as of yet. I will send another message to the person that handles the Premium memberships.

Upvote 0

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sort-of hijacking this thread - I paid for my premium yesterday I think - I all of a sudden have adds and stuff this morning. Was this another hiccup? Thanks Everyone!

Upvote 0

skahtul

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have also just had this issue. Adds suddenly popped up and I have had an ongoing subscription for a long time. I even tried to re-sign up and was charged again which is not a big deal at all but it's still not showing me as a premium member..?

Upvote 0

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have also just had this issue. Adds suddenly popped up and I have had an ongoing subscription for a long time. I even tried to re-sign up and was charged again which is not a big deal at all but it's still not showing me as a premium member..?
I have forwarded your issue to the person that handles the Premium memberships.

Upvote 0

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.