Question Premium Membership Issue

Jaedena

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was charged for premium membership but the forum has processed it as cancelled? I was charged, why is my membership cancelled?

Edit - wow, it still says premium under my name, but I see all the ads and my access to the premium forum is blocked.

I was charged for premium membership but the forum has processed it as cancelled? I was charged, why is my membership cancelled?

Edit - wow, it still says premium under my name, but I see all the ads and my access to the premium forum is blocked.
According to your profile, your Premium Membership ended. I will forward your issue to the person that handles the Premium Member Subscriptions.

Weird, I had the same thing happen to me. I paid for my premium subscription on Jan 9th but I just got an email saying my membership was cancelled and I didn't do it. What do I do now?

*Edit - I just checked paypal and my recurring payment to Movie Prop Sites, LLC is still listed as active.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird, I had the same thing happen to me. I paid for my premium subscription on Jan 9th but I just got an email saying my membership was cancelled and I didn't do it. What do I do now?

*Edit - I just checked paypal and my recurring payment to Movie Prop Sites, LLC is still listed as active.
Art has been alerted to your issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same issue with me, my reoccurring Paypal payment was accepted on the 24th and now no premium membership no access, it is a bummer that we agree to a reoccurring payment and then this happens, it really shouldn't.
AL
RPF Premium Member payment Jan 24,2016.jpg

I have the same issue right now! Paid recurring and now I'm spammed with crappy banners! :D

Although I do see PREMIUM under my name, I still can't access the premium section .. do I not have enough posts? lol

I have the same issue right now! Paid recurring and now I'm spammed with crappy banners! :D

Although I do see PREMIUM under my name, I still can't access the premium section .. do I not have enough posts? lol
Passed this along to the person that handles the Premium Memberships... we'll get it sorted out.

Hey, my membership ended a few days ago, and now when I tried to pay I too have a small issue. I clicked on the link to pay(on the INBOX page) and I just got this message:
Internal Server Error - Read[/h] The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Reference #3.c9453c17.1457847366.394ff64f

So I decided to pay manually on PayPal's website and so I HAVE just now paid for the subscription and I attached my RPF username in the text field....

Hey, my membership ended a few days ago, and now when I tried to pay I too have a small issue. I clicked on the link to pay(on the INBOX page) and I just got this message:
Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Reference #3.c9453c17.1457847366.394ff64f

So I decided to pay manually on PayPal's website and so I HAVE just now paid for the subscription and I attached my RPF username in the text field....

I'm still having the same issue :(
please help
Sorry that it is taking so long for you to be contacted, we will get this sorted out soon.

We do not get notices for manual payments. Going to refund that and have you try again. You should have a PM in about 10 mins.

Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Reference #3.c9453c17.1457847366.394ff64f

We do not get notices for manual payments. Going to refund that and have you try again. You should have a PM in about 10 mins.

Still no PM Art, and I am not even sure if I can receive PMs, I did notice I was unable to send due to too many messages in my non-premium inbox :p

Sorry that it is taking so long for you to be contacted, we will get this sorted out soon.

No worries, I am mostly just anxious to send a PM to someone and I don't feel like deleting 400+ messages in order to do so :lol

EDIT:
I did just notice however that.... I am premium again :D :D
So, no refund and having to do it over again, right? :confused

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back