Question Premium Membership activation? (answered)

Mutant-Enemy

Sr Member
Not that big of a deal I suppose but my Premium Membership fee was paid about a week ago for me by my project partner and I've heard nothing back about it and no "Premium Member" Logo has appeared above my site moniker.
I also let Art know when it was paid (as he requested I do) and still...nothing.
I have an interest thread I need to post in the JY. Can someone assist me here please?
Thanks.

Re: Premium Membership activation?

Not that big of a deal I suppose but my Premium Membership fee was paid about a week ago for me by my project partner and I've heard nothing back about it and no "Premium Member" Logo has appeared above my site moniker.
I also let Art know when it was paid (as he requested I do) and still...nothing.
I have an interest thread I need to post in the JY. Can someone assist me here please?
Thanks.
Art handles the Premium Membership issues so I have sent him a PM to bring this to his attention.

Re: Premium Membership activation?

OK...It appears that my premium membership is activated but how long do I have to wait to get the "Premium Member" Logo in my avatar? :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back