PredatrHuntr's Artwork

Thanks! I really got get back on this drawing...I've been busy with my new position and trying to get some painting done. Gah...too much to do and not enough time!

I've been looking at this thread for a while, and should've said something earlier, but your artwork is amazing! :D defidently some of the best Predator artwork i have ever seen!

you have so much on here all ready i don't know where to start! keep it up though! you really got the preds down, i hope to be just as good some day!

your such a great artist i am content to be in your presence.

Nothing yet...actually I haven't drawn anything in a while. Still trying to get these last two heads all finished so I can sculpt. Not too sure when I'll get a chance to get back to the P2...

I know! I've put all projects on hold at the moment while I try my hand at sculpting. I see all these amazing things done with clay and now I want to see if I can do anything with it...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back