Predatory Acts: Action Poses, Crossovers & Customs

sanjuro1

All fun things I do to my Predator figures

CROSSOVER or should I say ......My Predators & Aliens don't seem to get along with the rest of my collection ;D

TRIBUTE TO THE FIRST & THE BEST BATMAN & PREDATOR COMIC CROSSOVER

bat_predator.jpg

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours
WvP.jpg

berserkers.jpg

Arnold's next movie: PvC (Predator vs Conan)
predator_classic_Conan.jpg

Action poses:

TAKARA MICROMAN PREDATOR
Takara Predator was the most articulated predator figure I ever had.
Too bad Takara made these figures using poor quality materials, they easily snapped

Predator.jpg

TAKARA MICROMAN PREDATOR vs HOTTOYS MINI ALIEN FIGURE

AvP.jpg

CUSTOM FIGURE

On my last visit to Singapore I went to flea market in China Town. There I saw lots of loose & cheap action figures, some of them were Neca Predators. I wanted to buy them but most of the figures were incomplete & some of them in a very poor conditions. At that time I wasn't even thinking of customizing but my friend suggested me to learn to do it as a new hobby. So I bought them anyway, learn few figure-customizing tips from youtube & other forums & the fun began....

My first predator custom figure

my_predator_berserker.jpg

mypredator_s.jpg

my_predo1.jpg

Yeah, these vs. threads were to be a no-no but I'm not sure how the mods feel about visual vs. threads. They're a bit more coo because we can see them instead of trying to visualize them.

Don't worry I assure you this is not a VS thread.

updated version of my predator custom

Used Toybiz Marvel legends Bleackheart body replacing Neca's body to get a more articulated predator
Also added some accessories taken from McFarlane Spawn figure

wolfconer.jpg

wolfconer2.jpg

wolfconer7.jpg

wolfconer5.jpg

wolfconer6.jpg

nice action pose. i've seen your works in other site and your customs rock including these preds. hope you will stay here.

dude these pics are pretty bad ass! lovin all of em, but the "wolf" customs may be my favs, meaning both the ones you used wolf parts that is. nice "action shots" bud :D

love how the preds tower over their prey...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back