Predator's roar

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ugossj4

hi, i need assistence to replicate the predator roar and laugh, i need the downlandeble file, someone can post it or its link please ?

The idea is to record the track on a recorder that can be activeted pushing the buttom on it.

In your opinion what's is the best way? I use an mp3 or a simple recorder with a cassette tape?

Thanks to all

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Elkman

hi, i need assistence to replicate the predator roar and laugh, i need the downlandeble file, someone can post it or its link please ?

The idea is to record the track on a recorder that can be activeted pushing the buttom on it.

In your opinion what's is the best way? I use an mp3 or a simple recorder with a cassette tape?

Thanks to all
I think you could use a cheap, small MP3 player to trigger the sounds. You'd probably need an external speaker, though. I bought a Disney Mix Stick from woot.com for $6, so it's cheap enough that I can hack on it, wire up external switches, and the like. The only problem is that it has the Hannah Montana logo plastered on it, making it look stupid. Fortunately, I can hide the logo, spray paint over it, or whatever. ;)