Predators Noland bio mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

alienQNhunter

I know what you're thinking, I'm gonna ask if anyone has noticed it in the trailers. No, my question is, has anyone taken a close at his bio helmet? I noticed the top looked like it was a barbarians hat attached to the bio mask. It made me wonder how long humans were being taken to the predator planet. Also, I was curious if anyone was planning on making that bio mask?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

alienQNhunter

Just a quick comment.

It's a P1 style bio attached to a samurai helmet so that Noland could wear it.
I knew the the front was a P1 style bio, but I wasn't sure about the helmet. At first and second glance I was just thinking really old. I was thinking around Genghis Khan's time, but now that i take a better look at the "over here" trailer, I see you are right. Thanks for pointing that out.