Predators Movie Ship

DBOYSLADE

predatorsship3.jpg

Predator_Ship_wTexAT_v09.jpg

Predator_Ship_noTexAT_wip_v02.jpg

I wonder who this ship really belongs to because the Classic was able to turn it on and fly it off, but the berserker blew it up? The Classic's ship in P1 looked like this
PredatorShip3.jpg

for someone who works in the 3d industry ....those models are freaking sweeeeeeet!!!!!

man,. sideshow should stop producing all those skulls and bios from the film
and make something that we would gobble up..

nice find

AM

for someone who works in the 3d industry ....those models are freaking sweeeeeeet!!!!!

man,. sideshow should stop producing all those skulls and bios from the film
and make something that we would gobble up..

nice find

AM

I might if I get time model the predator ship in 3D for myself. Plus I got word from work saying they might be getting a 3D printer in a few months. If so I might do a test using the ship and see how good it carves out the resin model.

I'll keep you posted.

had the chance to snag one of those ships a long time ago...i kick myself for not doing so.

it's really quite the collectors item now.

AM

I might if I get time model the predator ship in 3D for myself. Plus I got word from work saying they might be getting a 3D printer in a few months. If so I might do a test using the ship and see how good it carves out the resin model.

I'll keep you posted.
3d printers, at 20 grand or so........its a snip.........I'll take 2.......lol.........................I wish

Excellent Find! They should put out that Art of Predators Book already. Pretty soon we'll have all the images from that movie

I asked Alex the guy who worked on the ship for Predators if they were going to make a Kit of the ship. He really does not think its going to happen.

OK guys ... I'm on a mission to remake this ship. I may add my own flair in to the mix once I have the original one done.

Once I get started I'll start posting more on it.

i am==== hi im new to this forum but have been apart of many others scfi and alien pred ... i have posted over at starship modeler on this and on the replica prop forums about this...the AVP pred ship should be done and casting buy march and the predators ship soon will follow...
masters for both are being made here in washington state and then flown to fla were my partner whom has had a gk kit biz for over 20 years is willing to help me get my little venture off and running both will be about 12 to 14 inches.
ill keep you all posted

:)
I'm speechless!
i am==== hi im new to this forum but have been apart of many others scfi and alien pred ... i have posted over at starship modeler on this and on the replica prop forums about this...the AVP pred ship should be done and casting buy march and the predators ship soon will follow...
masters for both are being made here in washington state and then flown to fla were my partner whom has had a gk kit biz for over 20 years is willing to help me get my little venture off and running both will be about 12 to 14 inches.
ill keep you all posted

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back