PREDATORS - MOVIE INFO

Whoa ..no ..he is right ..there are a few different clips in it ..check out right befor the net pulls them up ..then there is another full pred shot after that . Crazy ..why would they get a different trailer?

Untitled-1-1.jpg

that is one kick as bio
mr plow lol
i cant w8 till some one sculpts it but that probs wont be for a year or so right guys?

also is it just me or are his spots green?

Managed to lighten up a picture of Plow, and I'm starting to think he has some kind of mechanical left eye. If you look at where it should be you can kind of see a smaller circle within the eye area(kind of like a terminators eye).
Cap27-Copy.jpg

Also snagged another picture of the captured pred.
cap22.jpg

Really can't wait to see this movie.

-Chris

Is that a Pred sitting there tied up to the column behind everyone to the left? Wonder whats with him???? You can make out the dredds and the head features.

I've just watched the trailer again in slow-motion and it seems that the Yakuza guy kills one of the predators or the trailer at least leads you to believe this. Starting at 1:39 in you can see the Yakuza guy (Hanzo) having what is seems to be a sword fight against one of the predators (using his one bladed wrist gauntlet). Then at 1:42 it is back to Hanzo what looks like flipping over a predator (or maybe he is being thrown by one of the predators). Finally at 1:44 you see Hanzo with his samurai sword which looks like he is attempting to stab or kill something that is laying on the ground or underneath him...........But this is just what I see. What do you guys think?

I've just watched the trailer again in slow-motion and it seems that the Yakuza guy kills one of the predators or the trailer at least leads you to believe this. Starting at 1:39 in you can see the Yakuza guy (Hanzo) having what is seems to be a sword fight against one of the predators (using his one bladed wrist gauntlet). Then at 1:42 it is back to Hanzo what looks like flipping over a predator (or maybe he is being thrown by one of the predators). Finally at 1:44 you see Hanzo with his samurai sword which looks like he is attempting to stab or kill something that is laying on the ground or underneath him...........But this is just what I see. What do you guys think?

Did you see anything, on the trilazer shots, I guess you can call them the 'heat beat' scenes? Could you make out what pred that was?

when you see the pred flipping something i think its one of those pred hounds or whatever you want to call them

I paused it and caught it. Its a human but, I cant tell who. Either Brody or the Yakuza guy I would guess.

All I can hope for is this.....Let the Predator win one in the end!!! One time, let him be the last one standing!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back