Predators Invade Southend-On-Sea, Essex, Uk

Double H

Sr Member
Hey guys and gals,

Over the weekend (23rd June to be precise) The eldest and I joined participated in the annual Southend-on-sea carnival over 2.5 to 3 mile walk along the popular sea front. The weather was cloudy with odd sun shine but it felt 1000 degrees in the suit (thank god there was a breeze).

We came 1st in the pedestrian entry competition and we became an instant attraction - Finally we are famous!!!

We took some damage and wear and tear took its toll but it was worth for the reactions that we got for the public and the demand for photo's!

Heres a few snaps....

IMG_1451.jpg

carnivalheary.jpg

P1080593.jpg

P1080591.jpg

carnival.jpg

P1080595.jpg

P1080596.jpg

P1080594.jpg

P1080591.jpg

P1080598.jpg

P1080599.jpg

P1080606.jpg

P1080608.jpg

23062012353.jpg

224961_3808569984282_120649529_n.jpg

251899_3808572704350_1190883126_n.jpg

Nakered! The eldest to the right and me to the left

Now its time for a rebuild --- again! Thanks for looking everyone!

Long live the Forgotten Clan!

Lol you guys both look shattered! Bet you had fun though :) Seems like you did!

It's nice getting attention, isn't it? Now fix yourself up and get yourself sorted for the NEC in November! Both of you!

Lol you guys both look shattered! Bet you had fun though :) Seems like you did!

It's nice getting attention, isn't it? Now fix yourself up and get yourself sorted for the NEC in November! Both of you!

You never know, the Forgotten Clan may just appear....

Thanks, a bit battered but worth it.... do it again? In a heart beat!

A great day out, Jason. Well planned on your part, if not the organisers. Looking forward to the next forgotten clans hunt.

Thanks for making it great bud. You played a part as much as me - the organiser just need a kick up the ass and the band leader needs a kick up the nuts !!! Roll on the next hunt

looks like you had an awesome time there.

Indeed we did bud, a long ass way but worth it. Thanks

EDIT: Also, how were your feet after walking that far? Sore and tatty or kind of okay? I'm just curious cuz I prance around in high heels, I wonder if anyone else suffers with feet issues :p

My feet were ok but will be changing them for the next hunt - hopefully adding my customs

EDIT: Thanks for the link!

Oops. Sorry LZ. Don't know where I got that from. Thanks for the link. And no, don't think I'd attempt 3miles in high heels. Only on a Friday night but that's another story. Lol

Oops. Sorry LZ. Don't know where I got that from. Thanks for the link. And no, don't think I'd attempt 3miles in high heels. Only on a Friday night but that's another story. Lol

hahahahhaha, you mean you weren't wearing heels? damn now I feel stupid lol Joking

NEC sounds good 2hrs 30 mins drive - piece'a cake and entry is more than reasonable lol rebuild time.... who has run off with the duct tape.....?

The last pic you look alittle like that twighlight dude.

If you EVER do a sparkly Predator i will rip your spine out.

just saying :)

Nice suits and great pics by the way.

Thanks lee. Praise from the top always welcome but still Wip. Poor Jason felt like he'd been hit by a bus. Probably was. Lol.

Poor me? ha, I survived! No bus, a marching band more link - road kill we were! Thanks Lee, just for you am developing a sparkly pred!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back