"Predators In Paradise" Video

Great video. You guys looked great and it looked like you all had a great time. Way to represent the Lair on the Big Island.

Thanks... Its always awesome to see the reactions from people! Among all the other costumes in that event, ours were definately head-turners... but please people, dont pull the dreads.

I decided to wear my Mr. Black bio (Biohunter76) instead of my P1.

Tuath & Pdisc, I can only thank this forum and everyone here for being the motivation to make things like this possible.

Bad ass video! You guys look great and those are awesome suits The very last scene in the bathroom was classic! I think that was my favorite part, especially with the battle cry (having been there myself, you nailed the "relief" moment perfectly. High five guys!

Thanks Marcus. Lancer, we all know how badass Predators are, but sometimes I want to add just a little bit of humor and let everyone know, yes we do have a sense of humor.

Heres the pic that appears on the credits...

Z_1.jpg

Thanks Dracon and Blasturbator! Im happy you guys liked it.

Heres a pic I wanted to include in the video but didnt. The owner of this DeLorean actually looks likes Doc Brown from the movie!

Hey! I'm the BabyBlue that was relieving himself at the end......uh.Yeah!! LoL

But thanks NEMES1S for putting together a great video!

Truly AWESOME!!!!!!!! you guys look fan-damn-tastic

i dunno what it is but i get all freaking giddy when i see a bunch of preds suited up..it's such an awesome sight to see...makes me proud

the video was a great way to showcase all of you

AM

You all look great in those suits. The fit and finish is awesome. Great work! You guys owned that show. Way to rep The Lair!

Cheers!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back