"Predators In Paradise" Video

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NEMES1S

Just wanted to share this with the Lair. Want to thank members WetOkole, Preylien808, Kalbuir, Temozarela.... like I predicted, even though we're on a small island - our numbers are growing...

Enjoy!

Predators - Hexxp Con 2010

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Warrior1

Great video. You guys looked great and it looked like you all had a great time. Way to represent the Lair on the Big Island.

NEMES1S

Thanks... Its always awesome to see the reactions from people! Among all the other costumes in that event, ours were definately head-turners... but please people, dont pull the dreads.

I decided to wear my Mr. Black bio (Biohunter76) instead of my P1.

pdisc

Great video and the suits look stellar...way to represent the lair and kick ass over in Hawaii.

NEMES1S

Tuath & Pdisc, I can only thank this forum and everyone here for being the motivation to make things like this possible.

lancer44

Bad ass video! You guys look great and those are awesome suits The very last scene in the bathroom was classic! I think that was my favorite part, especially with the battle cry (having been there myself, you nailed the "relief" moment perfectly. High five guys!

NEMES1S

Thanks Marcus. Lancer, we all know how badass Predators are, but sometimes I want to add just a little bit of humor and let everyone know, yes we do have a sense of humor.

NEMES1S

Thanks Dracon and Blasturbator! Im happy you guys liked it.

Heres a pic I wanted to include in the video but didnt. The owner of this DeLorean actually looks likes Doc Brown from the movie!

oldman808

Hey! I'm the BabyBlue that was relieving himself at the end......uh.Yeah!! LoL

But thanks NEMES1S for putting together a great video!

Kithunter

Truly AWESOME!!!!!!!! you guys look fan-damn-tastic

i dunno what it is but i get all freaking giddy when i see a bunch of preds suited up..it's such an awesome sight to see...makes me proud

the video was a great way to showcase all of you

AM

Bovine13

You all look great in those suits. The fit and finish is awesome. Great work! You guys owned that show. Way to rep The Lair!

Cheers!