Predators hit Hong Kong ( Video )

I love it. What a bad ass video. I looks like a football team coming out of the locker room at the start. So cool. The kids really liked you guys. What an awsome day you had. To guys were flocked like the Beatles back in the day. Nice job, very neat to watch the video.

I love it. What a bad ass video. I looks like a football team coming out of the locker room at the start. So cool. The kids really liked you guys. What an awsome day you had. To guys were flocked like the Beatles back in the day. Nice job, very neat to watch the video.

Thankyou !!

I love seeing a line of Predators going down an escalator!! It is so ridiculously halarious to see... makes me laugh everytime.

AWESOME VIDEO!

Awesome video, looks like you had a blast. The escalator and bus parts are comical...it's not everyday you see a Predator on a bus or escalator...

Very nice. That was fun just to watch. I'm glad you had the cast at the end in costume with the masks off. Kind of has that behind the scenes feel. Thanks for sharing.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back