Predators game on the iphone

Cant wait for this to come out. Gonna get it for my Touch ;). Hope it's not more then a few dollar. Chillingo hasnt disapointed me with any of there games yet so I'm sure it will be good....for an App game at least.

Dude wow! This game is sick! I just bought it and haven't been able to put it down! Customizing your Pred with the different bio helmets and weapons. Great gameplay. The game play really does the trailers justice. Just wrote my review on it. PERFECT! Definately worth the price! Nice to catch a break like that every now and then. Some guy wrote a review about how he'd pay double for this. Let's not tell apple that, but GREAT GAME!

P.S. I'd pay triple!

Dude wow! This game is sick! I just bought it and haven't been able to put it down! Customizing your Pred with the different bio helmets and weapons. Great gameplay. The game play really does the trailers justice. Just wrote my review on it. PERFECT! Definately worth the price! Nice to catch a break like that every now and then. Some guy wrote a review about how he'd pay double for this. Let's not tell apple that, but GREAT GAME!

P.S. I'd pay triple!

Just got mine and filled my pants :)! lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back