"predators" Game On Android Market

TitanPredator

Has anyone downloaded the new "Predators" game from android? I might be a little late but I just saw it today and HAD to get it, damn thing is hard. Anyhow let me know what you thought, the good, the bad. I actually liked it but am currently stuck on level 17.

I have yet to actually get it. I have to wait until payday in order to get it. Then I will probably be on it like mad crazy just as it was when AVP 2010 came out for PS3

yeah, it was only $2.99 and I drained the battery on my phone 4 times today playing it lol. I don't have a PS3 but I'm hoping to get one soon, I only have the Wii (family wanted it) and now I'm the only one who uses it lol. It'd be so much easier on a game console

I'ma download this into my tablet. It'd be cool if I could use my PS3 controller for it (I have a SONY tablet)... but that's doubtful.

Okay... I can dig this. It's almost too addictive.

I'ma download this into my tablet. It'd be cool if I could use my PS3 controller for it (I have a SONY tablet)... but that's doubtful.

Okay... I can dig this. It's almost too addictive.

it sure is, I've been sneaking off to the bathroom and getting in some play time at work lol

You might want to check this thread out for anything AVP 2010 game.
[topic='16310']AVP Clan on PS3[/topic]

To stay on topic there is another thread on the phone app game for Iphone as well for more reviews in case you are interested.
[topic='17280']Predators game on the iphone[/topic]

I will say that I'm glad that the game though is definitely available for the Droid.

untitled3-1.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back