Predators EVERYWHERE!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kithunter

Woke up this morning and went down to my lab/mancave....

as i turned to my face my desk and stopped dead in my tracks and was like WTF!!!!!!

crazy_shit.jpg

no wonder i see them in my dreams....

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kithunter

you know there is a few missing from the collection there bud,,,that P2 of yours i've had my eye on for ....since forever

Kithunter

the bio on the left is one of my own creations.... made it like 6 years ago. it was my own take on a gothic hunter

Kithunter

Pix of the bio?...

thought about selling it a few times but didn't think anyone would be interested so i kept it. I had some extra armor from a ren festival and cut the lid up...

AM

L HULK

beautiful collection

i think i speak for us all in saying we would love to wake up to them every morning!

Guan Thwei

beautiful collection

i think i speak for us all in saying we would love to wake up to them every morning!
Unless you have a wife or gf that might wake-up, scream @ the fact she can't stand seeing them on a daily basis, and decides to go crazy