PREDATORS Cup Toppers

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Estelle

OMG! where did you find those? And were they under 50 bucks? I have been watching the other; AVP cup holders on ebay, but they are asking way to much for them, much more than I'm willing to pay.
~Estelle

^^^ nevermind!

sabres21768

OMG! where did you find those? And were they under 50 bucks? I have been watching the other; AVP cup holders on ebay, but they are asking way to much for them, much more than I'm willing to pay.
~Estelle

^^^ nevermind!
LOL...did you find them?

uruk

well, that's probably the ugliest paint job i've ever seen. might look good repainted though.

sabres21768

[quote name='Ha'Khann' post='219195' date='Jul 18 2010, 03:16 AM']well, that's probably the ugliest paint job i've ever seen. might look good repainted though.[/quote]

They're just cheap cup toppers you get at the movie theater.
So, the paint is never going to be great.

Sculpts are cool though.

Estelle

LOL...did you find them?
yeah found them. I got "Tracker" pred..I'll get Mr. Black next payday if they still have him. Yeah the Paint job isn't the best but they will still fit in nicely with any Pred collection. I would love the get the scar topper.
~Estelle

sabres21768

Yeah, I've got the Scar topper.
Plus the smaller, battle damaged mask topper.

I picked this P2 topper up not too long ago.

predcuptopper.jpg

sabres21768

Here's some more pics of the P2 topper and the Alien topper piece I got with it.

Just to motivate your search.

From what I understand, this set was sculpted by Narin.

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

Estelle

LOL, Thanks. Adding fuel to the fire eh? I'm going to be in a hunting frenzy here! Yeah that pred topper has that ever famous, finely chiseled Narin physique
~Estelle