Enjoy !!
10.jpg.gif

11.jpg.gif

12.jpg.gif

13.jpg.gif

14.jpg.gif

15.jpg.gif

16.jpg.gif

(I still have two more but it seems that they are from the next comic or are missing from this one, Once i figure it out i'll post them)

i just got mine yesterday, and let me tell ya, this is gonna so ROCK! i can just feel it. it's so cool us comic fans can get these prequel comics to help fill in gaps and prepare us in the coming weeks for the big day!!

the pics above that neokazama posted are the last third of the comic, thats kindof a sneek peek at the next one. but the first two thirds... well i'm not gonna ruin it, but it, more than what you've seen above, tell me that this little comic series is gonna be awesome!! and a really nice addition to what we get to see in a few weeks... very, VERY, cool, and wasn't expecting it ;) so go get one if you can, gotta growing feelin that this movie is gonna be fuckin epic!!!

i just can't believe all this is even happening!!! finally!!!

I enjoyed this a lot! Just picked it up and read it. This even makes me even more pumped for the movie release. BTW I have some older pred comis I don't need no more they are free just PM me.

guys, can i ask you for scans? here in poland, the comics industry is dead. and i'm pretty sure these won't be published here. (if all the omnibuses and other dark horse comics weren't, why should these?) ;)

well it is the first in the series of four, one per week untill the movie comes out, and no they haven't gotten to the real "good stuff" yet,

but when they do i'll scan em up, along with the first one, there are a few surprises even in the first one so i'm not saying it's not worth scanning, just no new preds designs yet. still some really cool **** IMO.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back