Predators animated video

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tatsu

This was actually posted about 2 weeks ago I think, I still laugh my ass off every time I see it.

Yautja Queen

Anyone else found any cool Pred cartoons online?

Paul .'.
Lmao! That vid was so funny!! Love it when the little kid pred starts singing! The end rules, the alien was so cute "are you proud of me now dad? Are you?" B)
I did find this video a while ago, its really funny, you guys will love it, if you havent allready seen it, its by HISHE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp9DHzgr758

Last edited by a moderator:

Lifeburn

Both of those videos are great! First did a really good job on the way they made the preds talk. And Arnold whispering "get to da choppa" was hilarious.