Predators "2010 Deluxe Costume

Hey everyone,
Being that I'm 13, I am planning on using parts of the deluxe 2010 version of the Predators costume. I'm going to grow out of it after all. I have a question and was looking for a little info.
Does anyone know if the mask covers the entire head?

You mean the one that comes with the costume?Havent seen it or anyone post pictures of it on the board yet.I do know that the seperate mask though is pretty good actually having dreads this time.

it's the one with the built in dreads right? the berserker....i think it does. although you my want to wear a black hood if it doesnt.

it's the one with the built in dreads right? the berserker....i think it does. although you my want to wear a black hood if it doesnt.

Yeah, I'm talking about the one that comes with the whole costume. If it is a full mask that covers the head, I want to cut the face out of the mask, and put my fiberglass bio-helmet over it. that way I still have the neck, sides, and back of the mask and I can add my own dreads. I just don't want any part of me showing thru.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back