Predators 2

Last I heard Rodriguez would make a 2nd Predators film with director Nimrod Antal. As to who's in it & what the plot is, your guess is as good as mine. He's got a few other projects on the table now, including a Sin City sequel, so I wouldn't expect any kind of news before the end of the year, maybe early 2012.

Just to echo what Tatsu said, Rodriguez is going to do a second Predators film with director Nimrod Antal. Not sure when because I believe he's wrapping up another Spy Kids movie. I strongly believe Adrian Brody is going to come back as Royce and I imagine that Alicia Braga will come back as Isabella. I believe that it won't be called "Predators 2", but more perhaps, for example: "Predators: redemption" or something like that.

George, is that just in general (Good rule of thumb, regardless) or is that post meant to be taken as a cryptic, "I know something, MUAHAHAHAHA!"

Last I heard (and that wasnt very long ago) he's not too interested in a sequel right now. Doesn't mean there won't be one.. It's a Fox franchise. They'll do one regardless if there is profit

That's why I mentioned "not sure when". I agree that FOX definitely sees potential in profits for them, so they will more then likely do another...maybe both AVP and Predators?

I'm hoping Rodriguez will do another one with Nimrod Antal. But yes, my word is not final when it comes to a 2nd Predators movie being released as George has stated.

If you know anymore George, being as you are the big Hollywood movie dude, enlighten us. Now. :)

id like another to see more fights and how Isabella and Royce get off the planet.But if they do make a sequel the preds shouldnt be so easily killed off like they were in Predators and AVP.and they need tubes in their masks.unlike when they just simply took it off like a mcfarline P2 figure.

Im good friends with Electra, Roberts niece who was one of the twins in both Planet terror and Machete. She was also a producer on the film Sushi Girl that i worked on. The conversation came up about Predators. I only know what she told me

Im good friends with Electra, Roberts niece who was one of the twins in both Planet terror and Machete. She was also a producer on the film Sushi Girl that i worked on. The conversation came up about Predators. I only know what she told me

Yes but what did she tell you???

Well, Brody did offer to sign up for a trilogy originally, whether they took him up on that is a different matter i guess.

Nice! I'll be sure to ask them of any new updates when I see them both(Electra & Elise) in november.

Nice! I'll be sure to ask them of any new updates when I see them both(Electra & Elise) in november.

Electra is a sweetie. I always miss Elise at social events so I dont know her. She isnt doing as much in the film biz ..helping their dad in Texas with the family cheese biz.

A few years back the hack Rodriguez talked about a sequel, this time totally based on his ridiculous early script (pred bikes, preds taking a piss on a human prisoner, four armed pred mutants, preds trading slaves with humans equipped with a pred-human language translator device, etc....)

I guess in a normal world Mctiernan , Silvestri , Joel Silver and Winston studio would 've ignored" Predators" like Rodriguez ignored "Predator 2" (stating that Predator 2 was crap in the process :) )

and make the true Predator 3, based on Predator 2 outstanding ending.

But It's not a normal world, is it ?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back