Predators 2 info

Yes! :) I knew it..I knew it... * Doing the happy dance* :D And if they are in the market for other story ideas...Well how about letting the preds live at the end for starters!
~Estelle

ALRIGHT!!!! Predators is a hot so far, in 2 weeks it grossed $81 million golbal...

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=predators.htm

Hey, do you think if anyone from here emailed him, he'd actually respond or take some hints....like leave a Predator live at the end

RR says: "The next step, he says, is probably to have other writers come in and pitch different versions of his basic premise, along with new concepts..."

You heard him guys, let's break out the number two's!

O.K., here's something else. Apparently Predators was a ' testing of the waters' so to speak, kind of seeing what the "appetite" out there was for pred. films
http://harrypottering.com/gossip/Predators...ng-3091104.html
I don't like his dismal attitude towards this franchise
Josh Tyler
"it’s kind of hard to believe that Fox would have any interest in sticking to that, after the current movie’s pretty abysmal box office
performance. Maybe if they hadn’t held back, maybe if they’d actually put a few more of those good ideas in this movie, people would have bought a ticket. As it stands now, Predators has only made a pretty wimpy $42 million."

Yeah, he comes off as a Twi-heart ( or however it's spelled) prick. His opinion doesn't mean crap. His mind has be warped by....nope, I'm gonna be nice..I ain't gonna say/type it!
~Estelle

Oh....oh this is rich. This should be good, maybe they'll tell Berzerker's back story and put him in a latex dress to match his face. Can't wait to see what else they can butcher.

Hmmm.... a title???

How about something that really wouldn't follow the lines of "sequels" titles (i.e- T-2, P-2, RoboCop 1-4...) They should think of something that would actually be pulled from the story itself.

Ex.- Say the PRED's are bringing in something, a creature/ humanoid/etc., to not only hunt but purposely add to the situation the remaining humans on this planet are facing. The humans are struggling, of course, to get used to this "hunting ground" that they are stuck on, and the PRED's are not only looking to prove that they are the best they are hunting game, but are also intelligent in their abilities to do so. Etc., etc., etc.,...

So, we take this short example I dreamed up in a few minutes, and we pull a title from said short example.

I am thinking something along the lines of..... :D PREDATORS: Hunting Ground, or PREDATORS: Waring Ground :)

Something like that (yes... it's cheezy, but it's just an example). As if it were a title to one of the Comics... know what I'm saying?

Anyone's thought's, or ideas also?

Hmmm.... a title???

How about something that really wouldn't follow the lines of "sequels" titles (i.e- T-2, P-2, RoboCop 1-4...) They should think of something that would actually be pulled from the story itself.

Ex.- Say the PRED's are bringing in something, a creature/ humanoid/etc., to not only hunt but purposely add to the situation the remaining humans on this planet are facing. The humans are struggling, of course, to get used to this "hunting ground" that they are stuck on, and the PRED's are not only looking to prove that they are the best they are hunting game, but are also intelligent in their abilities to do so. Etc., etc., etc.,...

So, we take this short example I dreamed up in a few minutes, and we pull a title from said short example.

I am thinking something along the lines of..... :D PREDATORS: Hunting Ground, or PREDATORS: Waring Ground :)

Something like that (yes... it's cheezy, but it's just an example). As if it were a title to one of the Comics... know what I'm saying?

Anyone's thought's, or ideas also?

Hmm.. Predators: The Lost Hunters.... gig gigity and they can't kill any of them xD. Cept for the P1 look alike he was just kinda there.... All the other ones are too cool for school.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back