Predator666thepain666 Wolf Predator

predator666

Firstly before I unveil him I gotta thank the people who made and contributed to create this suit.
Biohunter76- The Wolf Bio. The God of Bios, work is amazing and flawless. Thanks for putting up with all the questions since March '08. Cheers Bro
Pete Mander for the Wolf Mask and cannons/backpack. Beautiful detailed work
Chuck Ruffkin for the rest of the suit. Fits perfectly, amazing craftmanship and is incredible to just look at.
Joe Ta2pro Evans for the 1 of a kind paint job, pics will never do it justice. Look's screen used. And thanks for all the positive words over the past few months. An absolute gent
Bambooie for the great dreads and beads. Froggy for the quills, Predatrhuntr for the prewired leds, Don Jarr for the lenses and hoses. All these extra details really bring the suit to life and give it that extra edge.
Also to Celtpred, Tuath and Kwalsh000 for all their help, support, friendship etc plus it took the 4 of us to get me suited up
Finally to the whole Hunters Lair, without it and everyone I'd never had the chance to buy such an incredible suit.
Got some fixing to do before I go climbing a tree for pics but it will be done. Loved being suit up, greatest feeling ever

There's a new Wolf in town
IMG_0670.jpg

DSCI0883.jpg

Doing what I was sent here to do
GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

Kwalsh000, Myself, Tuath and Celtpred
DSCI0880.jpg

DSCI0874.jpg

Reminding my fiancee who's incharge
GetAttachment5aspx.jpg

Various Pred masks on show during the night
DSCI0913.jpg

For the Mugshot thread Kwalsh000, Myself and Celtpred
IMG_0734.jpg

Wouldn't be a Predator without finding a few victims
DSCI0866.jpg

DSCI0861.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

Some random pics
IMG_0687.jpg

GetAttachment2aspx.jpg

DSC02806.jpg

DSCI0900.jpg

DSCI0868.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

DSCI0883.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

DSCI0880.jpg

DSCI0874.jpg

GetAttachment5aspx.jpg

DSCI0913.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

DSCI0866.jpg

DSCI0861.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

GetAttachment2aspx.jpg

DSC02806.jpg

DSCI0900.jpg

DSCI0868.jpg

Dude...you look great. Hands down the best Wolf suit to hit the board. Cheers to a job well done by all those involved. Now...get your ass to SDCC one year.

Congrats Bryan, a worthy addition to the Lairs Hunters

Im literally 2hrs away from Dublin, i need to get my ass over to meet you guys.

Congratulations Bryan, it looks great! As said before, easily the best Wolf yet! You deserve it, man! All the best!

-Jarred

Great pics man! Everyone, even these pics dont do this suit justice! It is top quality and looks like it walked right off the set.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back