Predator666thepain666 Wolf Predator

There's a new Wolf in town
IMG_0670.jpg

Very awesome! Looks incredible.

IMG_0670.jpg

just taking another look at your pics bryan , iwas saying to the wife how i liked your mask and skin then the wife turned around and said: oooo i like the KITCHEN!!!!!!! women eh

Haha typical isn't it John. Sure look at my fiancee in the pics, have you ever seen some1 so happy to have a set of blades held against their throats?

Can't believe I haven't commented on this up till now. No one part of the outfit stands out on its own because it's all ******* brilliant. Tremendous work and thanks for the great photos.

Just went back for another look at this, it's that good.

thats exactly what i was gonna comment on, the paint job is even more detailed than the original wolf suit in some places, you're a lucky SOB to have such a suit buddy :rolleyes:

This is a prime example of how paint can make a suit look believable and convincing. You can have a kick ass skin suit with killer abs and phenomenal detail, but looks like crap because of a poor paint app.

Cheers for the kind words guys :) and totally agree with you all that a killer suit with a crap or poor paint job ruins it. Luckily Joe done such an incredible job with mine that I couldn't be happier with.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back