Predator vs Wolverine

stoods77

Hi all,
I know this isn't the right section but anyway. Just want to know opinions, would Wolverines claws be able to cut a Predators claws? Who would win in a claw only fist fight?

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

interesting question, however i don't think anyone can really know, because yes, adamantium is the strongest metal on earth, but who knows what the predators claws consist of, chances are "it doesn't correspond to anything on the periodic table" :D does anyone know if wolverine has ever fought an alien? if he ever cut one of them bitches and his claws didn't burn off then we might have a winner!!! but then again i don't think it's fair to judge the strength of predator metal just off of the grade of steel that celtic's blades were, he was a rookie and chances are didn't have the highest grade of steel among predators but still, i guess overall i would guess that the questions answer depends upon which predator ol' wolvie was fuckin with... a young pup... maybe... an elder... no way, imo sorry just thought that'd be fun to answer :rolleyes:

"I know this isn't the right section but anyway."
then why did you post it? there's a General Discussion section ~ or was it too much effort to click a couple of hyperlinks?

Yeah, this is the wrong section, but sad to say, ol'Logan would win this one. It doesnt matter about who has the stronger claws. Wolverine is just a better fighter/hunter/tracker. A predator's skin can be cut and he will bleed, hell P2 lost his arm. Wolverines claws can do the same thing easily, it's just tissue. Along the same note, Wolverine's healing factor will heal him from any attacks the pred gives him.

ps. Wolverine has fought both the Shi'ar Empire and the Brood, both alien races

Wolverine, much like Batman, is a 'unique' franchise character that makes a lot of money for Marvel and license holders, so Wolverine would win.

In 'real life'...well, that's a can of worms. I say that Pred's blades can cut through Wolverine's bones and the plasma caster can melt said bones.

dammit, i was just about to change my vote and agree with jaded, i totally wasn't thinkin about the adamantium bones that go along with his adamantium claws, and at first i thought "duh!" but well once again it comes down to a grade of steel. neither of them or going to regenerate whole limbs, right? or a head? right? well, we don't know how far wolvie's healing goes because no one has been able to cut off his limb to find out, and the predator would have to fly home to get a robotic one affixed to the stump, but, god whatever! im starting to realize how much time im wasting on this question, and while it is a good question but i already answered once... and i get the feeling if we wanted to we could argue this till the end of time, or till some terrible movie is made out of it...either way i don't care anymore, wolverine is my favorite marvel character, and predator is simply my favorite character of all time and they're all some bad mother fuckers :D can we live with that?

Yeah, this is the wrong section, but sad to say, ol'Logan would win this one. It doesnt matter about who has the stronger claws. Wolverine is just a better fighter/hunter/tracker. A predator's skin can be cut and he will bleed, hell P2 lost his arm. Wolverines claws can do the same thing easily, it's just tissue. Along the same note, Wolverine's healing factor will heal him from any attacks the pred gives him.

ps. Wolverine has fought both the Shi'ar Empire and the Brood, both alien races
ya sorry bro, i was referring to the aliens with the acidic blood:) cause i couldn't recall if the brood had any corrosive element in it's blood, for one, but i was just referring to the scene in AVP where celtic got his arm blades melted off simply by cutting the aliens tail off, in case i wasn't making sense before. anyhow im pretty sure a more skilled predator could reach in and rip ol' logans heart out, and im not sure if he heals quite fast enough to grow a new heart in his chest in time to not become a half-retarded zombie logan ( thats if he does have the ability to completely regenerate whole limbs or "organs" if you will) either way i still say it would come down to which of the predators he was messin with, and thats IT! im not going to say any more about this, don't worry guys :D lets kill this misplaced topic right now shall we!?!?

being a X-Men fan and especially of Ol'Logan boy...
i would have to say that no matter the healing factor, or adamantium metal in his body that a predator can ultimately destroy wolverine.
usually a predator will destroy himself after a long battle with someone or something that the predator can't kill.
enter the bomb gauntlet that totally disintegrates everything within a few hundred yards radious well then say good night to the Wolverine!

I remember reading a comic where Wolverine fell a huge distance, landed on a spear, which impaled him, through the heart, which was OUTSIDE his body, stuck to the tip of the spear... Still beating... And he lived... And we think there's a chance a Predator could kill him? Really, guys. Let's put this one to rest.

I remember reading a comic where Wolverine fell a huge distance, landed on a spear, which impaled him, through the heart, which was OUTSIDE his body, stuck to the tip of the spear... Still beating... And he lived... And we think there's a chance a Predator could kill him? Really, guys. Let's put this one to rest.
oh... well apparently i missed that one... my bad :D im still pretty sure if he gets his head and spine removed there aint no goin back, ***** ****** i did it again...

It doesnt matter how arrogant the second movie was, it's how they made it. Nothing was put in there on accident :D

Well for the Wrist blade vs. Adamantium Claws.

It could be that both material is the same. In the recent Wolverine movie, Adamantium came from a meteorite from outer space so this material isn't from earth so its very possible that the Preds use the same material for their weapons.

But in a fight Wolverine would win, imagine the Pred still stapling his guts and cuts together while Wolvie (auto-healing at the same time) does a claw spin in his chest.
Would make a great comic crossover. Maybe a movie? Hmmm

Well for the Wrist blade vs. Adamantium Claws.

It could be that both material is the same. In the recent Wolverine movie, Adamantium came from a meteorite from outer space so this material isn't from earth so its very possible that the Preds use the same material for their weapons.

But in a fight Wolverine would win, imagine the Pred still stapling his guts and cuts together while Wolvie (auto-healing at the same time) does a claw spin in his chest.
Would make a great comic crossover. Maybe a movie? Hmmm
fuckit! im throwin in the towel and going with this guy :D

It doesnt matter how arrogant the second movie was, it's how they made it. Nothing was put in there on accident o_O
and buddy, im not sayin' there is a damn thing wrong with the movie or the predator. im about as close to worshipping that movie and every detail in it as i can be, without getting on my knees... i just meant if i were a hunter, i would not be so careless... thats all i meant by arrogance. he thought he had him, and he didn't, he was about to do his (im sure) awesome kill-blow, and took it in the chest, and all i was saying is ol danny woulda never pulled that fast one on me... please don't feel the need to defend it bro! i was not attacking :D

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet -

The Predator would just rip Wolverine in half; probably sometime after he ripped off his arms at the elbow. Then the Predator would manually tear his head off. Nothing like getting your hands dirty.

Danny Glover didn't overpower the Predator in Predator 2. Every post about the subject makes it out like Harrigan put the Predator in a hurt locker beating or something. He had good reflexes and a lot of luck. AND the fact that the movie was written poorly in his favor.

:D

Thanks for the debate, sorry if I offended anyone by putting this question in this section, didn't relise people were so sensitive. It would make a good diorama, wolvie against the pred, there now it's a model related issue!

cheers

Couldnt tell you who won as we didnt get that far, but id like to think Wolverine would have got his arse whipped

DSC05251.jpg

DSC05251.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back