Predator vs Borg vs Hirogen

Rez ek

So I was watching good ol' Star Trek the other day and I was thinking what would happen if the very charming Yautja had an encounter with both the Borg and the Hirogen.
The Hirogen are basically Star Trek's version of the Predator seeing as the both hunt and what not.
The Borg are a race of bio-androids that go around assimilating other races and their technology in order to be perfect.

I couldn't help but ponder about how awesome the fights would be and how cute an assimilated Yautja would look. Lol, throw in some Klingons and Species 8472 and the game will really get interesting. But anyways, in a fight between the three who would come out as the victor? The trekkie in me is rooting for the borg.

Yeah, I think the borg would have to win. They have all sorts of races assimilated, so they would probably already have a few Hirogen.

The one thing that the Predator has over the borg is that they use energy weapons as well as Melee weapons so once they realize that the cannons have no effect after a while they will switch to melee and have a good chance...Don't know about space battles (I don't know how it is in the comics) but you don't see a Predator ship in space combat...now versus the Hirogen I think predator will whip the **** out of them. If my memory serves me right...I don't believe the Hirogen used stealth much, they basically where relentless with the hunt...I think that Predators have stealth at there disposal and being relentless in the hunt would give them the hands up in that fight.

Hirogen don't use self destruct wrist bombs either. In the case where Pred vs. Borg, Predators would rather die in battle like the Klingons than be assimilated. Borg shields are effective against phasers but not thermal nuclear explosions. Borg always seem so slow I think Predators can handle a few borgs before they give into kamikaze attacks.

"Predators would rather die in battle like the Klingons than be assimilated."....

Who wouldn't.?? Seriously, I'd rather die, too than give up my humanity, my individuality, my personality (charming as though it may be....). And I'm not even a Yautja or Klingon! I have too always wondered what a Yautja assimilate would look like, and have also pictured battles between the Yautja & Borg. Never did a story on it, though, but I did write a Yautja vs. Dominion story.

I think if a Yautja ran into a Hirogen one day, he'd whip the Hirogen's butt. Hirogens were no where near as good of hunters as Yautja. The Hirogens were so lousy at it, that they went ahead and practically hunted themselves into extinction. Janeway gave them hologram technology so they could hunt safely. Wusses. Stupid wusses, too. I don't think the Yautja are so dumb as to hunt themselves into oblivion. (Yet).

The ONLY advantage the Borg would have over Preds is sheer numbers. A few isolated Yautja would be worn down by vast numbers of Borg, but then the Preds would nuke everyone anyway, so no contest. If the numbers were equal, forgetaboutit! As far as Hirogen vs. Yautja, please. Preds win, no contest. I've said it before. NO STAR TREK ALIEN IS EQUAL TO THE YAUTJA!!! Period. This comes from a lifelong Star Trek fan. Sorry Spock.

Jem'Hadar used cloaking tech (called "shrouding") in Star Trek Deep Space 9. They were the badass, genetically engineered shock troops used by the Dominion from the Gamma Quadrant. Bred by the thousands, as needed.

Their motto was "Victory is Life". Sounds a lot like a Pred motto!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back