Predator vs Batman 2.0

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DisturbedEarth

A recent kit diorama i finshed using the Narin double axe pred as the star. I picked up first place in kit contest in the sci-fi/Horror catagory at Monsterpalooza this past weekend. Thanks for viewing.

DSC04669copy-2.jpg

DSC04670copy.jpg

DSC04723copy.jpg

DSC04701copy.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hellonearth

dude! that is ******* AWESOME! very inspiring work buddy, excellent paintup! very well done :popcorn:

love the trophies and the use of his own weapon to hang him from, SOO friggin cool. i could go on, but i'll stop.

REYALS1

Yeah, I can't believe I missed this last year too. Went completely under the radar.

Love it! Way to bash and customize. Waaaay cool.

REYALS1

I'd really like to see Killer Croc go at it with a Pred.

I do agree though, ol' Batsy would actually get destroyed. He may get his licks in, but he would get completely eviscerated.