PREDATOR VISITS ASDA!!!!

afedorniak

:D hi everyone visited my local asda superstore today and had a wonderful time scaring kids and parents alike ,also took a few shots in the local woods ,here r some pics hope you like !!!

asda_predator_005.JPG

asda_predator_003.JPG

asda_predator_006.JPG

asda_predator_002.JPG

asda_predator_001.JPG

asda_predator_008.JPG

asda_predator_015.JPG

asda_predator_007.JPG

asda_predator_012.JPG

asda_predator_013.JPG

asda_predator_024.JPG

so is the little girl with you in that picture? Or perhaps you are power walking her down and she is looking over her shoulder like,

"Oh.....crap...."

ha ha you had the same idear as me mate but i did one better and got a video in tesco ha ha ha
but dude your suit is crazy it looks so awesome
whos guantlets are they they look heavy as hell

ha ha you had the same idear as me mate but i did one better and got a video in tesco ha ha ha
but dude your suit is crazy it looks so awesome
whos guantlets are they they look heavy as hell
had no time for a vid thats going to be next on my agenda for the guants there my prototypes better ones to follow the blade guants r a tad on the heavey side as they r triggered to go off mechanism,which i am perfecting!

That baby looks completely unfazed by the fact that there's a scary monster looming overhead. Or had she already filled her diapers at that point?

Looks like you had fun. I like the shots in the woods, too. Some day, I'm going to have to find a tree to climb for photos.

Love the pictures. Holding that baby is cool. How did the mom feel about that? Really love the one of you in the trees but holding Predators takes the cake. Classic. Great looking suit.

had no time for a vid thats going to be next on my agenda for the guants there my prototypes better ones to follow the blade guants r a tad on the heavey side as they r triggered to go off mechanism,which i am perfecting!

nice one mate i made my own guants but they dont look half as cool as yours

Love the pictures. Holding that baby is cool. How did the mom feel about that? Really love the one of you in the trees but holding Predators takes the cake. Classic. Great looking suit.
thanks for the comments warrior,the mom was my mates wife and they wanted the pic,i said when he grows up say to him he was brought up by predators lol!!plus i like the tree one too thanks !!

so is the little girl with you in that picture? Or perhaps you are power walking her down and she is looking over her shoulder like,

"Oh.....crap...."
i guess she is or else she is running of with is bio she's carrying???!!!,grey top grey bio..its cloaked...lol

Nice pics, and i agree , there should be a " I CLIMBED A TREE BADGE " lol.

too many people here are treephobic, but you cannot blame them when the creator himself has that phobia.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back