Predator Trophy Diet?

Uglimofo

Ok, so we know Predators eat meat from the second movie. Predators love their skinned bone trophies from their kills right? So...what if Predators ate the meat they tore off all those trophies! I like the idea, whether it be man or beast they would devour their victim's flesh and show off their bones! It makes them even more horrific, which I likey!

I buy it. I would like to think they dine on the tastiest of morsels while they skin / clean their trophies (much like I did when carving the Thanksgiving turkey lol), and then also take the time to savor meat cooked over a fire in the middle of some desolate and wild locale. But like any race, there are preferences among individuals. Some might like raw over cooked or visa versa, and there might be the occasional herbivore among them, just like omnivorous humans, who have canine teeth but choose not to eat meat.
Even among indigenous wildlife in America, species have different tastes and likes. Some raccoons favor duck eggs, and some berries. :)

Idk, something about them eating flesh fom their trophie kills just doesn't sit well with me. I Just can't picture that being the case. They do seem to have a taste for meat ( beef) as shown in P2, but given their jaw structure, I don't see how they could process it, it's quite a contradiction. But my own personal belief is that they feed on inverts, fungi, soft fruits...etc.
~Estelle

I buy it. I would like to think they dine on the tastiest of morsels while they skin / clean their trophies (much like I did when carving the Thanksgiving turkey lol), and then also take the time to savor meat cooked over a fire in the middle of some desolate and wild locale. But like any race, there are preferences among individuals. Some might like raw over cooked or visa versa, and there might be the occasional herbivore among them, just like omnivorous humans, who have canine teeth but choose not to eat meat.
Even among indigenous wildlife in America, species have different tastes and likes. Some raccoons favor duck eggs, and some berries. :)

Good theory, Jehdin. However, I sort of believe that maybe somewhat false. For example, take some trophy kills we seen in the films, such as Billy in the original film and Stans in Predators. Both were trophy killed. Anytime dropped Billy's body form the branch he was standing on off of a God-knows-how-tall tree; and Berserker trophy killed Stans, possibly out of rage and disbelief of how he survived his Plasma Caster.

PS - Not disagreeing.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back