predator tongues?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

theBrave

ok so i was watching predator 2 the other day and i noticed something flicking up and down in the predators mouth just before he places the hot blue stuff on his arm. was wondering if i was the only one to see this. sorry if this was asked before.

-Gill

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TUSKY

:lol: Tongue??? hmm this bears further investigation.
I don't think i have seen that before :lol:

Skullsplitter

Drew this up a couple of years ago:

I always figured it's a sphincter like valve in his throat

Last edited by a moderator:

Xamd

I always thought that they would have reallly long reptilian toungs. Not sure why but meh, gotta be better than a xeno tounge...mouth....thing of doom.

Roydraven

yeah that shocked look does make me laugh as well LOL ;)
and I never really thought about the tongue before LOL now I think about it he does have one in P2 :p

AlphaTech686

To me it just looked like Kevin Peter Hall's mouth moving behind the mask. If You you catch a glimps of a tough my bet it it was his. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.