predator tongues?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

theBrave

ok so i was watching predator 2 the other day and i noticed something flicking up and down in the predators mouth just before he places the hot blue stuff on his arm. was wondering if i was the only one to see this. sorry if this was asked before.

-Gill

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

here ya go.

Kinda surprised FANS still do not know this hehe

tongue.jpg

Xamd

I always thought that they would have reallly long reptilian toungs. Not sure why but meh, gotta be better than a xeno tounge...mouth....thing of doom.

Roydraven

yeah that shocked look does make me laugh as well LOL ;)
and I never really thought about the tongue before LOL now I think about it he does have one in P2 :p

AlphaTech686

To me it just looked like Kevin Peter Hall's mouth moving behind the mask. If You you catch a glimps of a tough my bet it it was his. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.