Predator: The Musical

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TokyoRose

My apologies if this has already been posted. I searched a few times and didn't find it anywhere else.

Anyway, came across this Via Steve Wang and Shannon Shea. It says it was uploaded to YouTube Yesterday.
It's awesome.

Enjoi
Predator: The Musical

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sorrow

Hahahahahahahhahahahahah can't stop laughing why's he shaving? he doesn't have a beard hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
;)

Estelle

I had seen this on twitter a few hours ago and twetted about it!!! Predator the musical is music to my ears!!!
~Estelle

Lflank

"If it bleeds we can kill it, we can pull out a win.
Set a trap for the monster while we still have our skin".

Massively cool.

;)

Usurper

there is a topic on this exactly 2 places below this, jeeeze and people wonder why we get annoyed doing the same thing over and over.