Predator Teeth

Rob22NM

Have a Question what are the teeth made of - Thin Plastic or are they solid - can they be easily cut in half -(one tooth cut long ways into two halves.

And can they be bought here or is there a website for things like that.

Next question the little horns seen on some bio's are they just a tooth cut down to look like a horn or are they sculpted from scratch.

laser housing can those be bought by themselves or only come with the packaged bios.

Sorry for all the newbie questions but have idea for bio but need to know before I start going thru all the procces to gather the right ingredients for an awesome bio thanks in advance for any help.

Have a Question what are the teeth made of - Thin Plastic or are they solid - can they be easily cut in half -(one tooth cut long ways into two halves.

And can they be bought here or is there a website for things like that.

Next question the little horns seen on some bio's are they just a tooth cut down to look like a horn or are they sculpted from scratch.

laser housing can those be bought by themselves or only come with the packaged bios.

Sorry for all the newbie questions but have idea for bio but need to know before I start going thru all the procces to gather the right ingredients for an awesome bio thanks in advance for any help.

I believe most might be made of a type of resin. A member here [I imagine more members do] makes and sell teeth, his name is Mannowar. Below is a link to his thread that shows the teeth and the price:

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...amp;hl=mannowar

Thanks for the info on teeth as far as prices. - I should have labeled this post as Bio add-on's

also need to know if the laser housing can be purchased separate from a complete bio

also the horns on the wolf bio along the brim can those be purchased as a separate part like the teeth and dread rings or do they have to be sculpted from scratch.

Again thanks for the info about mannowar products

Rob

most of the wolf bios have the teeth already attached,well its actually part of the bio one piece,biohunter76 sell just the shroud and componets by them selves pm him

oh you meant the horns i gotcha well im not buying the wolf bio im going to make my own a P1 / wolf style hybrid so was asking about the horns for when it comes time to do those if not avail as an individual stand alone piece like the teeth are then I guess I can buy the teeth and cut down to look like the small horns on the wolf bio. Thanks for the info on laser housing and componets will need that when designing. any other info pertaining to this thread is greatly appreciated.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back