Predator Tattoos

I want to maybe finish this with the whole gauntlet. I thought this was a lot more orignal than the scar symbol or just a predator bio or even a predator itself.

untitled.jpg

I don't really have any of the tat by it's self but if you don't see it, it's on my left arm, you'll see if you look hard enough. I'll try to take a better one.

I'm realling thinking about doing it. My g/f has kind of sketched a basic out-line of it as I'm not artistic and can't even draw a stick figure. If I do I will post for sure.

[EDIT]: ignore my smitties (sexy man titties).

yea thats along the lines of style i want like a shoulder bell on my shoulder and some other stuff like an entire gaunt would be cool

I may get a pred tat... something small... i have boba's mythosaur skull on one leg... maybe something of the pred on the other? :p

here is mine. it took 25hrs 3 sessions. two 7 1/2hr and one 10hr. the artist is Matt Tillman from luckey star tattoo in san jose ca

l_40c9c6e174d545d1828fd5b52354e107.jpg

l_b8a4aff8f2b64edc85b24bd6d05ae1d5.jpg

l_55a1958abade4eeb843c5199325a436e.jpg

holy cheese steak that one is awesome. San jose isnt too far off. You know a guy there goes by the nam dirtbag dan?
thanks!!!! its on my right side. no dont know him but matt does great work and loves doing predator work and thats the kind of guy you want doing your tattoo :p

thanks!!!! its on my right side. no dont know him but matt does great work and loves doing predator work and thats the kind of guy you want doing your tattoo :p
oh yea that detail and color is great. Can he do people also i need a good portrait tattoo of my daughter and son.

Ha .. I know Matt ..lucky Star is a good shop ..Wow ..I used to be friends with alot of the old school artists in the San Jose area ...I grew up there

Still thinking about it. I have asked if it was OK because it is drawn by greyback.
It will be on my ribs and there will be tekst close with it.
predatorsketch007_small.jpg

Maybe there will be a few changes. Or something which will be tattood later on.
It will be in B&W and probably with a little bit red glow somewhere..

I'm happy that my painlevel is higher than usual. I hope it will be on in 1 session.

that looks cool bro! how big are you going to get it on your ribs? if you just get black and grey and do a 10hr session it should be done in one sitting. ribbs dont really feel that bad I was falling asleep when I was getting it done. the worst was when I had to tattoo the back of my own left knee now that smarts!!!!

I want to maybe finish this with the whole gauntlet. I thought this was a lot more orignal than the scar symbol or just a predator bio or even a predator itself.

untitled.jpg

I don't really have any of the tat by it's self but if you don't see it, it's on my left arm, you'll see if you look hard enough. I'll try to take a better one.

That's friggin' inspired. I would leave it as is. It's subtle, kinda fun. A whole gaunt would be overkill, says I. I'm seriously thinking that might be my next tattoo, if you don't mind me snitching your idea.

fatty parts hurt more on me. So mr ribs would hurt lol. I lost weight but put it back on for the winter. Thats my excuse. But i like that drawing would be a good tatt. But a 10 hour sitting? Lol i would need to bring a sleeping bag

very cool idea! still trying to figure what i want. some sort of faded bio with combi sticks behind it. like a skull and crossbones sort of

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back