predator tatoo pic

batmanvspredator

I went to a haunted house and met the guy who runs the house. He was really cool and told me to come down in costume so I did. People went from scared to look theres predator. N E Ways the guy had a sweet tat on his arm. face hugger on his elbow and a alien on his sholderblade. I woul like goku from dbz in his ssj form and vegeta in his ssj4 form shooting a kameahamea wave at each other that meets in the middle of my back so they would be left and right on my back and then predator up above shooting his cannon down in the middle and all the beams meeting in the middle making the beginning of a mass explosion. Any else have some cool predator aliens sci fi tatoos.tatoo pic

When you look at it, in first it seems that he's got 4 eyes. Maybe another colour for the eyes would solved that problem.

For the rest... awesome :D

Still 3 weeks to go before i get my one predtattoo

I am going to have Guy Aitchison do a Predator sleeve thing on my arm when I get around to finally meeting up with him. Apparently, he does a wonderful job with tattooing around bad scarring and making it look like it's apart of the design. I was looking through his work today, and my mentor and I have been talking about that eversince I started working at the studio. So, I have to contact the man, and ask if he would be interested in doing a sleeve for me sometime. Not like right now cuz the guy is obviously busy, but eventually.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back