Predator T Shirt?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

munson

I was searching google images and found this T-Shirt, and imo, it looks pretty cool. Does anyone know who makes these or where to get them?

Predator_What_The_Hell_Are_You_T.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Guan Thwei

They pop around ebay sometimes I have been itching to buy one, but my last electricty bill has got me bound to my $$ right now :p

Robillicus

I have one, and I wear the **** out of it. I bought mine from 80stees.com. I'm itching to get a couple more. :p

Estelle

Hi Vader D,

I found my shirt like that one you are inquiring about on e-bay. This one, pictured below is one I’m waiting to get…the person who makes these informed me yesterday that they will be producing this design on lades tees. I also found someone who make predator summer dresses!!!!!
On my facebook I’m working on a Predator fan girl fashion album, I thought it would be something fun to do.. but It'll have all kinds of pred. related and inspired clothing and stuff.

~Estelle

pbff.jpg

Docbudo

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
predatorchair.jpg

I would like to see the PREDATORS logo on the back of the chairs on a olive drab shirt.

Crazy Hunter

Our Clan T-shirts are ready next week.
Black shirts with many laser points, name and front blade
and rear, PREDATOR CLAN with a large 35 cm PREDATOR head in white

Estelle

New predators tee shirts..would get one but there is a certain predator inspired purse bag I have my eyes on.

predatorstee.jpg