Predator suit Help!

xXPL4YFTWXxMLM

Hey Guys, I would really like to start making Predator suits of all kinds. But I have no idea how to start and I'm not an artist AT ALL. Is there anyone near Mesa, Az That can help me make one and teach me how? Let me know thanks! :(

aqosyd6d.jpg.png

There is quite a few members in az. The best bet for you to get an idea what you are planning to do, check out the wip. A lot of help and learning there. Also there is the huntorial section you can check out. Bro just to let you know you posted in the wrong area, this is the figures section. Good luck and everone is here to help. But reading threads alone is the power.

J

Hey man thanks for trying to help but im looking for someone who can show me step by step at his house or something. I live in Mesa, Az if you know anybody who is willing to help me thanks!

aqosyd6d.jpg.png

Come on! There must be someone is AZ who will help me!!!
aqosyd6d.jpg.png
:( Seriously dude... wrong place. You need to go to the Huntorials section. There, and only there, is where you will find some of what you are looking for. Plus, the SEARCH button works too.

All in all, you are welcomed here, but it would be a good idea to introduce yourself to the Lair, and not be so... demanding of people on here. This is a very tight community of collectors, suit makers, and all around PREDATOR devotees. So, before demanding too much from people... make sure you read the rules, and guidelines of the Lair, and I am sure you will be properly welcomed by all.

Topic is moved and most correct. Relax ..people arent on here all the time ..give you post some time and maybe someone local will read it and respond. I understand your desire to learn, but all you really need is posted in the collective years of "how to" threads ...give them a chance ..you might be surprised what you can accomplish on your own

The suit build and a set of budget gaunts as well as most armor pieces should be the easiest parts to make yourself...I recommend studying and researching and asking questions for each part. Use MacGuyvers Mr Incredible suit huntorial and build a skin that way....there are numerous huntorials on how to make "budget" gauntlets and armor.....Im, new to this stuff well and my first suit came out great...just my paint job is weak meaning it flakes off where the suit bends and its a little baggy so i got to use foam to fill it out......Also the only things i bought were my mask off Ebay.....I bought AVP chest armor, feet and a bladed gaunt off Mannowarr....i made a bladed gaunt myself but it was a little to big but i still did it....everything else im making myself...so research and then get to work....

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back