Predator Style Moto Armor (Addon for Predator Moto Bike Project) August 26 Updated Sept. 02

Jmen

Sr Member
Hello there chaps ))) Here is some update for u. Pictures of my new Predator Style Moto Armor.
Texturing made with a craquelure paste (it makes a cracks on plastic details). Primer coat, coat of base color, shadows with airbrush and finale coat of laquer.
Questions and comments will be appreciated)
Enjoy!
Jmen.
Фото-0620.jpg
Фото-0606.jpg
Фото-0613.jpg
Фото-0615.jpg
Фото-0618.jpg

Фото-0629.jpg

Фото-0622.jpg

Фото-0623.jpg

Фото-0624.jpg

Фото-0628.jpg

Iv just been looking up this paste because iv not heard of it before I like the effect but it seems expensive for a small pot about $12 for a 100ml . What sort of coverage are you getting ?

Iv just been looking up this paste because iv not heard of it before I like the effect but it seems expensive for a small pot about $12 for a 100ml . What sort of coverage are you getting ?
Before using u need to try it somewhere else, because size of cracks will depend of layer thicknesses.
By my feelings - it looks like a hard rubber cover, like gravitex or Raptor for cars.(if i understand your question)

go for it I always think that your contribution to the forum is very unique IDK anyone else who does moto bike builds like you did unless it's that one guy from Thaliand

go for it I always think that your contribution to the forum is very unique IDK anyone else who does moto bike builds like you did unless it's that one guy from Thaliand
there are only few people in the world own predator bikes, and all of this bike is unique. i wish to see more predator motorcycles in future.
if someone already read this post and still have some doubts about building his own predator motorcycle - do it! just do it! it doesnt metter what bike is it, doesnt metter how much does it cost - it will be a Predator Motorcycle. Dont be afraid and make your own dream come true.
Chears, Jmen.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back