Predator Sounds?

Firelad

Can someone PLEASE give me step, by step instructions on how to do the predator clicking noise? I have looked at every youtube video and i cant do it I can only make the like purring noise but no clicking :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
in all honesty some people can make the sound, some people just cant... i think its a genetic thing... like curling your tongue

I can do it ;)

alright what you gotta do is hold your nose and ty to pass air out of the top part of your throat until the dangly bit at the back start to flop around and hit your throat (creating the clicking noise) i could post a recording of me making the noise to prove its effective ness if you like?

once you get used to making the noise you dont have to hold your nose any more...itd be a bit hard to hold your nose in a bio.teehee

you need to add more breath (like in the movies and it sounds kinda like hes passing air through his teeth..that probably makes no sence)

Yeah i know but it was my first try I did that one 2 years ago lol...
I should add more recordings im much better at it now

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back