Predator Sounds?

Yeah i know but it was my first try I did that one 2 years ago lol...
I should add more recordings im much better at it now

please do :D id like to see how other people make the noise coz i recon i do it differently....although i played a recording on my phone to my friend and she just stood there staring at me before asking "where do you hide the mandibles?" lol it was hell funny

alright what you gotta do is hold your nose and ty to pass air out of the top part of your throat until the dangly bit at the back start to flop around and hit your throat (creating the clicking noise) i could post a recording of me making the noise to prove its effective ness if you like?

once you get used to making the noise you dont have to hold your nose any more...itd be a bit hard to hold your nose in a bio.teehee
Actuallyt yes if you could make a video that would be great!

the way i do it is an inhale. aka i breath in to make the sound. come out from the back of the throat.

I can do it high and low or more growl-like, but like i said it depends on the person. i've tried to teach some people to do it, but they can't catch on

Can anyone tell me where to put your tongue? like where the tip of your tongue should be compared to your teeth, what part of the tongue is touching the roof of your mouth, etc. etc.

depends. for the higher pitched one i keep it sort of pulled back, but with the back of my tongue nearly touching the back of my pallet/throat.

i just leave my tongue lying there in my mouth where it normally sits and change the pitch by sligtly changing how i pass air out of my throat. for instance to do a more breathy lower click/growl i let my breath out under the floppy bit so as to still make the clicking noise but it is deeper and emphesises the breathyness. for high pitch full of dangly back of throat mayhem! lol

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back