predator sounds

cougar184

not sure if im in the right area for this but here it goes.

im wondering if there is a file I could download to my Ipod that could play some predator sound effects while im on the hunt. maybe looking for a file 15 min long that I could put on repeat. what has everyone else done if this is not a good option

not sure if im in the right area for this but here it goes.

im wondering if there is a file I could download to my Ipod that could play some predator sound effects while im on the hunt. maybe looking for a file 15 min long that I could put on repeat. what has everyone else done if this is not a good option

I am Currently working on a similar set up so maybe my basic Idea can help you, the Device that goes on the wrist which seems to have endless uses with the Preds e.g using the Cloak, setting the Bomb ect. i am trying to make those buttons work with Wiring, we have so far got the basic look and the buttons and i am not working on what they will do, being Four buttons we have got one doing the Roar, a second doing the Roar. each sound effect is only like 5 seconds long but i have placed a three second delay before there is time to lean back for the roar ect. the third button works as a switch for the tri-laser ( or at least its ment to, having problems setting that up atm) and the last will be mixed with springs so the Wrist blades flick out. idk if this is any help to what you are looking for, if not maybe i could work of mixing you up some pred sounds, tell me if you want roars, the clicking, distant human chatter so you can like act like your really hunting so its like looking around and hiding when you need that, i could also find sounds like heat vision, cloak, scanning stuff like that so if you end up with a button system it might work?

the links doesn't work :(

,i'm trying to download some sound of the predator but the links seems to be broke on the web site.

Someone can help me ?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back