Predator sounds?

Radon Cypher

Hey hunters. Looking for some predator sounds like the roar, clicking, or anything thats available to use with my mp3 player and voice amplifier. I tried to search this with no luck. Got a couple of links but they were deleted or something. So if anybody has any I would really appreciate the help. Thanks.

Hey hunters. Looking for some predator sounds like the roar, clicking, or anything thats available to use with my mp3 player and voice amplifier. I tried to search this with no luck. Got a couple of links but they were deleted or something. So if anybody has any I would really appreciate the help. Thanks.

Hey Cypher, try this site: http://www.jokerdesigns.com/thehunted/musi...index.php#files

It's not the greatest because it's cut from the movie but it's a decent start man. If you find any better ones without the background noise please let the rest of the "Lair" know. :D

Hi,for the best results you are better off downloading free software called "Freecorder 4",it records any sound from the internet and does other stuff too,go to youtube where they have loads of predator sounds,hope that helps :D

I don't want to thread-jack, but I have a topic related question.

Does anybody know how to pull soundbites from a movie?

Hi,for the best results you are better off downloading free software called "Freecorder 4",it records any sound from the internet and does other stuff too,go to youtube where they have loads of predator sounds,hope that helps
Thanks. That sounds really cool. Could really come in handy.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back