Predator Skulls Trophees sculpted by Narin

Predastore

For waiting until the 2 Guns Cleaner will arrive, for keeping the price low as possible they are travelling by surface, here it is the new product Predastore:

3 Sets of skulls for Predator 1/6 (resin kit or Hot Toys) they are sculpted by Master Narin, in full resin,unpainted, the cost per set is USD 45,-- without the shipping cost, and in stock since this week.

1. Set Jurassic : 1 x Velociraptor 1 x Homo-Sapiens 1 x Sabbertooth 1 x Australopit

1.Set.Jurassic.jpg

1. Set Animals : 1 x Crocodile 1 x Wolf 1 x Gorilla 1 x Lion

1.Set.Animals.jpg

1. Set UFO : 1 x Klingon 1 x Brainhead 1 x UFO 1 x Conehead
1.Set.UFO.jpg

Anymore question or contact = predastore@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to get all 3 of these sets. It would be real cool if narin made a trophy set from P2, a queen skull, different aliens skulls from all the movies, an a couple of predator skulls like the ones from the bad blood kit. I think a lot of people would agree and love to see those made. Would be a winner "hint,hint Narin" o_O

:rolleyes: First of all thanks to all of you, for your messages on this forum and for the message that I received and the mail Predastore, this sets gets a lot of success, if it still be like this we will certainly Narin/Predastore do some others sets of skulls.

Anyway to answer in on time to the same question, hereby you will found the shipping costs (shipping+packing+travel insurance) and delay.

USA/North Africa : Priority = 3/7 opening days = USD 46,--
Europe : Priority = 2/3 opening days = USD 36,--
Spain/UK : Priority = 2/3 opening days = USD 42,--
Asia : Priority = 3/5 opening days = USD 53,--

USA/North Africa : Economic = 7/15 opening days = USD 39,--
Europe : Economic = 4/8 opening days = USD 32,--
Spain/UK : Economic = 5/10 opening days = USD 36,--
Asia : Economic = 10/20 opening days = USD 43,--

:p

A full 1/6 queen skull.... P2 trophy skulls..aliens and predator skulls..... That is the next in demand!!!!!!!!! Master narin hear our dreams!!!!!!

Would love additional skulls: Vampire, Werewolf, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Bear, Kothoga, robot head of ABC Robot from Judge Dredd, Pumpkinhead, Species (SIL), YMIR.

Invisible Man... just kidding. :)

It will help so much with my project. Trophy wall of skulls for 1:6 Predator. http://picasaweb.google.com/ONEYE.Kisielka...ySkullsHelmets#

I apologize for misunderstanding the cost. (If only it was $7.00 per skull, or $25.00 per set.)

Would love additional skulls: Vampire, Werewolf, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Bear, Kothoga, robot head of ABC Robot from Judge Dredd, Pumpkinhead, Species (SIL), YMIR.

Invisible Man... just kidding. :)

It will help so much with my project. Trophy wall of skulls for 1:6 Predator. http://picasaweb.google.com/ONEYE.Kisielka...ySkullsHelmets#

I apologize for misunderstanding the cost. (If only it was $7.00 per skull, or $25.00 per set.)

I feel you Bro! You have a bad ass collection. Hell I had to do 5 Tattoos to get the money for all 3 of the sets. Only if the economy was what it use to be I can make my collection grow. Maybee you will luck out and be able to get these sets..

Got all 3 sets in today! Wow the pictures do not do justice! Thanks Predastore! Awsome Start for my Trophies! Oneye you got to get these bro will look good with your collection!

I recommend ordering all the sets from Predastore (sculpted by Narin) if you want to add some 1/6 scale skulls to your collection. I ordered by e-mail and the service was remarkable.

I wish I could paint better to really show the details in the sculptures. I still need to touch up a few areas, but I wanted to share some photos before I leave for another long business trip.

trophy_skulls_IMG_3625.JPG

trophy_skulls_IMG_3632.JPG

trophy_skulls_IMG_3633.JPG

damn you oneye!! i always forget who i saw had that unbelievable 1/6 skull collection, now i remember... ;)

@ darkness, those paint ups convinced me i gotta get some of those, from the first pics in raw form i couldn't see all the details, but those are awesome!

I finally finished painting my Narin - Predastore (predastore@gmail.com) skulls. I hope they sell many of these and make even more varieties in the future.

Thanks.

Narin_Predastore_UFO_skulls.JPG

Narin_Predastore_Jurassic_skulls.JPG

Narin_Predastore_Animal_skulls.JPG

Thanks to my friend, Hunterfromdaislands, I received a set of these skulls for free along with a MIB Ellen Ripley!

I can't wait to paint them and take a new group photo, plus figure out how to build/display these Predator
trophy skulls.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back