predator skull

wolfbrthr13

Here are some images of a skull I bought on my honeymoon in Mexico. It definately appears to be carved out of a solid piece of something. Seems like bone.

skull1.jpg

skull2.jpg

skull3.jpg

skull4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the one I got is a vinyl kit. Way undersized.

Aye, same here. Mine's about 1/2-1/3 scale, with what might be resin jaws. Absolute bugger trimming off the flash and seam-lines! I lost count how many times I cut myself with the trimmings...

I'm thinking of scrappin the 3-wristblade base it comes with and just bunging it on my wall/shelf when I get round to finishing it.

Actually this is not a kit. I have the kit and I compared it. Not even close. It weighs 4lbs. I haven't seen anything like it. I t definately isn't the vinyl kit.

Ha... Seen those before in Mexico too. They are basically solid resin recasts of the kit. Not a bad lil collectors piece. I dissected my vinyl kit. Ha... The blades in my guant are the stand... And parts adorn my armor

OK I stand corrected: I did a closer look at the pictures and it is someone sculpt using the P2 skull model kit as a reference. It is lot lower quality compared the vinyl/resin kit.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back